DP Home Care Provider Services can be summarized into 3 generalized areas:
Personal Care, Homemaking, & Companionship
Your plan of care is tailored to your needs and may included all or just a few of these important provider services.
PERSONAL CARE THAT COUNTS:
- Assist with dressing, toileting, transferring and eating
- Assist with bathing (tub, bed, shower or sponge)
- Help maintain skin, hair, and oral hygiene
- Help with shaving and nail care (clean & file)
- Empty or change catheter bags or ostomy bags
- Assist bed bed re-positioning
- Assist with ambulation
- Help remind to take medications
- Prepare current & future meals
- Encourage proper nutrition
- Assist with exercise
HOMEMAKING MEANS EVERYTHING:
- Provide emotional comfort
- Provide respite or hospice care
- Help plan visits, outings or trips
- Report any changes, including changes to diet, sleep, and memory
- Provide errand services, such as grocery shopping and picking-up medications
HOME HELP CONTINUED:
Here are the many other services DP Home Care Services helps our clients with:
- Ensure a safe environment, including removing indoor safety hazards and securely locking doors and windows.
- Perform routine household chores, including doing dishes, house-cleaning and laundry.
- Empty the trash, vacuum the carpet, dust the furniture.
- Changing bed linens and bed making.
- Preparing and providing regular meals.
- Assist with caring for pets.
- Caring for houseplants.
- Observe physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
- Provide with conversation and fellowship, care and protection.
- Provide transportation to and from outside appointments.
- Help with morning and evening routines, including waking up and going to bed.
Divine Providence In-Home Care Services
8701 Wedgewood Dr.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
(773) 290-1873 Office
(630) 246-7505 Fax