Here at DP Home Care Services we pride ourselves in the assurance that our companion home care services support your loved ones need for daily activities as well as their independence. We even go so far as to find your loved one the caregiver that meets his or her expectations and is matched well their personality as to make them feel as comfortable as possible.
Staying active and engaging socially along with participating in recreational activities is very important to keep mental stress or depression far from our elderly loved ones and helps lift their whole countenance.
The companionship of our home care specialists thrives on the reassurance that the activities your elderly loved one are giving them meaningful fun experiences that keep their mind sharp as we help them stay engaged with family, friends, and the community as well.
There is nothing better than knowing that every activity your loved one is participating in while being cared for, whether it is social or recreational, will be time well spent and a great experience for both your loved one and the caregiver, as all our specialists enjoy their field.
Some of the services DPHCS offer with their companion home care are as fallows, but not limited to:
- Companionship: The number one main priority besides safety is the companionship and knowing that it’s not just part of our service, but the way we live, because that is what we would expect for our family.
- Entertainment and fun: Having a good time with games, reading favorite material, making all sorts of crafts and there is no telling what else.
- Running errands: Picking up prescriptions, paying bills, and anything else on the errand agenda.
- Escorting: Going to social events, Church, appointments, and even help with shopping.
- Bathing: Assistance with keeping a safe bathing environment.
- Clothing Assistance: Help with dressing and clothing choice.
- Food preparation: Assorted healthy food choices and preparing meals.
- Pet Care: Any feeding and/or walking ect.
- Arise and Sleep: Help with getting out of bed in the morning as well as getting ready for bed.
Making sure your loved one has more than just a care giver is as important to us at DPHCS as it is to you. Our care givers are highly experienced and trained to deliver quality care giving assistance whenever needed and for many circumstances.
We also have assistances for Respite Care, Post Discharge Care, help with Alzheimer and other Dementias along with many other services that are a part of what makes up the family of associates at DP Home Care Services.
With the right Companion home care services, you and your elderly loved one will be right where they need to be, at home and that’s right where we come in.
Divine Providence In-Home Care Services
8701 Wedgewood Dr.
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
(773) 290-1873 Office
(630) 246-7505 Fax